Forum | Interstate Nitro: Bengals' John Ross sick and tired with defending medical history - Forum | Interstate Nitro

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bengals' John Ross sick and tired with defending medical history

#1 User is offline   Gameservices 

• Driver
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Favorite Gamemode:Don't know

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:26 AM

One Bengals rookie is performing his best to neglect against the perception of which he's injury prone.

First round receiver Steve Ross, who had meniscus surgery and ACL surgery throughout 2015 and labrum surgery this past March, has grown tired of defending himself to reporters along with Buy Madden NFL 17 Coins anonymous eggs on Myspace.

"It gets frustrating when you can play a complete season and injuries could happen previously, " Ross told your Cincinnati Enquirer. "I don't feel the call to keep defending myself. Like I was telling the coaches you can find hurt doing anything, so I don't sense the pressure to shield myself. "

Ross, as the Enquirer known, had his agent to produce statement just before the actual draft. He also fought again against what he felt were misreported information about previous medical issues during his opening press seminar with Bengals reporters.

"I tore the labrum blocking and playing just about the most physical teams in each of our conference in Stanford, " Ross said. "I don't think people understand. Some people don't watch the film i really feel like there's no requirement to defend yourself sometimes. Imagine if I has been healthy is what I'm able to pitch to people. "

For NFL players, injuries are an in particular sore subject. They have the ability besides to impact draft stock but to pollute their perception around the league. Add in the idea that Ross played hurt -- a point of pride and something extraordinarily difficult for college players to perform -- and it has to be difficult to have that shoved in his face.

Most of these injuries usually are not preventable. Despite all of these people, Ross put up seventy eight catches for 1, 150 yards and teen touchdowns in 2016. Unfortunately, flashing some of which same production and promise stands out as the only thing to really quiet his doubters.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users